Other sections of the FEI Event Organisers Guide provide general information and guidance to help an Organiser establish, plan and and put on an Event:
- A venue that is fit for purpose
- A team ready and able to organise and run the event (Organising Committee, FEI Officials & Volunteers)
- An FEI schedule informing NFs/Athletes of the event and all competition and logistical information
- Inviting NFs/Athletes and managing competition entries
- Providing other facilities and services such as Stabling, Veterinary, Medical and Media
How the Event and Competition are managed can be very specific to each discipline. Here are some additional documents and guidance for Organisers of events incorporating these specific disciplines:
VAULTING - guidelines for Organisers of FEI Vaulting competitions on FEI Knowledgebase (see section 4.8.1)
DRIVING has established a Toolbox for their Organisers. This is a page on inside.fei.org referencing all useful guidelines and materials needed to plan and organise a successful FEI Driving Event. It has been created to give examples and templates of indispensable documents and information. The Toolbox is separated into 3 main sections :
- FEI Guidelines for Driving Events - direct link to guidelines here
- Competition documents
Furthermore, a specific hub of information is available for Organisers of FEI Driving World Cup events. It can be accessed here. The hub includes dedicated Guidelines for Organisers of such competitions.
Discipline Specific Organiser Hubs on FEI Website
In addition to all information referenced above, there are Discipline Specific Organiser Sections on the FEI website including dressage tests, results forms, report templates & other guidance. They can be found here:
If you have any questions regarding organising FEI competitions or would like further advice not available through this guide please contact your National Federation or the relevant FEI department here.
Attached files: Notes for Jumping show organisers_v1.pdf